We welcome your donations, large and small!
Wellspring Women’s Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, FEIN 91-1752615. It receives no federal or state funding. Support comes from financial and in-kind donations. There are several ways to donate to Wellspring:
- Donations: Please contact our Development Director, Jodi Mulligan-Pfile, at (916) 454-9688, ext. 205, for more details or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Donation envelopes are available and will be mailed to you upon request. Please contact our business manager for envelopes at (916) 454-9688, ext. 200 to request envelopes or send an email to email@example.com.
- Employee donations are a convenient way to support Wellspring. If you would like to make a contribution via the United Way Giving Campaign, please designate Wellspring as a beneficiary by indicating #8943. Wellspring also participates in Our Promise: California State Employees Giving at Work.
- Memorial or tribute gifts offer a unique and meaningful way to honor individuals or special events such as weddings, anniversaries or birthdays. Wellspring will send a gift note to the individual being honored, informing him or her of the gift and the identity of the donor.
- Planned gifts can lower your capital gains taxes while supporting a charitable organization. Please contact your legal advisor for more information on this process and contact Jodi Mulligan-Pfile at (916) 454-9688 ext. 205 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special events provide general support to Wellspring, and are a fun and exciting way to get involved and give back! To learn more about our upcoming events, please go to the events tab on our website.
- Amazon SmileDo you shop on Amazon? Support Wellspring Women’s Center by shopping on Amazon Smile! Visit Amazon Smile for more information!
Please consider donating the following items:
Nutritious Meal Program:
- Unsweetened cold cereal and hot cereals (instant or one minute)
- Butter or margarine
- Canned garbanzo beans, kidney beans and black beans for salads
- Oil and vinegar for making salad dressing
- Canned soups (high priority during the winter months)
- Sliced bread
- Peanut butter/jam
- Disposable cups, napkins and plates
Safety Net Services Program:
- Disposable diapers (sizes 3-6 and pull ups)
- Baby wipes
- Travel size: toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, lotion
- Kleenex (small packets)
- Perfume samples
- Adult incontinence pads/adult diapers
Art of Being Supplies Wish List
For more information, please call us at (916) 454-9688, ext. 205.
We are happy to speak to your agency, department, work group, service club, church, or professional organization at your upcoming events or meetings. To schedule a presentation and to hear more about ways to support Wellspring, please contact our Development Director at 454-9688, ext. 205, or via email at email@example.com.